Dear Residents, Families, and Friends,
As you are all aware, we here at the Harbors have been working diligently to keep you and your loved ones safe from COVID-19. It has been a struggle, but there have been no cases to date with any residents.
However, since stores and businesses have opened across the area, there has been a significant uptick in the number of cases in the community. There may be more and more exposures. Because of this, these are our daily practices.
- As of today, we have suspended activities again. For now, we are estimating three weeks. This includes happy.
- We are suggesting that out-of-town visitors do not come and visit at this time. Local family, please cut down on your visits. Please don’t take residents out unless necessary.
- We are continuing to get our new residents moved in.
- Those who have spent time in the hospital or nursing homes will begin their apartments for two weeks before joining the others.
- We continue to take temperatures and require facemasks (and gloves if necessary).
Thank you in advance for helping us with this. We appreciate you so much.
On a lighter note, we are once again asking for donations for the Joey Shepro, Jr. Make-a-Wish! We have been working on this venture all year. We sold over 150 harbors cookbooks over the winter. Thank you to those who have donated already. You are so generous and kind.
On July 30 from 11:30 AM until 1 PM, we will be handing out drive-through dogs. No contact hotdogs, chips, and water for donations. Come on over! Last year we raised over $4000 when all was said and done.
So, this is just a little update regarding the goings-on here. Stay safe. Stay well.