Personal Care and Homemaker Services
Our team understands there could come a time when a resident may need more assistance than the services and amenities provided by the Harbors. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce an agreement with Jem Care to be the preferred provider of home care services to residents of the Harbors. Residents may utilize Jem Care's home care services or choose their own home care provider.
Jem Care offers flexible and affordable on-site support services tailored to meet the specific needs of residents to allow them to maintain as independent a lifestyle as possible. Services include medication reminders and assistance, bathing, dressing and grooming assistance, assistance to meals and activities and more. Residents and their families will have peace of mind knowing that additional care is available on-site when necessary. See the list below for details on the services available through Jem Care For more information and pricing please contact us.
- Home Care Services
- Bed / sponge bath
- Shower / tub bath
- Hair care, skin care, nail care
- Shave and oral hygiene
- Medication reminder and assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Transfer / Ambulation
- Routine exercise regiment
- Mealtime assistance
- Simple dressing changes
- Make beds, change linens
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust
- Take out trash
- Clean stove and refrigerator
- Clean bathroom
- Wash and dry dishes
- Shopping and errands
- Laundry and ironing
- Residents are free to decorate and furnish apartments to their individual taste.
- Complimentary Resident Laundery Facilities
- Acces to amentities including our Library and Computer Lounge, Prayer Chapel, Country Kitchen, Privalt Dining Room and More
- Private Dining Room is available for gathering with family and friends.
- Spacious lounges and common areas including our beautiful, outdoor Rose Garden Terrace.
- Military Veterans may be interested in utilizing the VA Clinic located on our 1st floor.
- Residents are welcome to select a home care provider of their choice.
- Handicap accessibility throughout the community.
- Family and friends are always welcome and can join residents for meals and special events.